The Ultimate DIY Branding Guide For New Bloggers
WHAT IS YOUR BRAND?
Branding. It's a big thing at the moment in the World of online business and blogging. But what exactly is your brand? It's all to do with your logo and colour palette and fonts isn't it? Well yes, that's a part of it - but it's so much more than that too!
Your brand is your business' public face. And your business presents a brand image to anyone that encounters it, whether you want it to or not! Everything about how your business looks, your business interactions, the products you sell, how much you sell them for, the content you share on your blog - everything all adds up to create your 'Brand'.
I've had people ask if my Branding was developed by a professional. It wasn't. I'm a DIY-er just like you! And I created the Immense Guide to Branding Your Blog workbook to help fellow Branding DIY-ers just like you.
How The Immense Guide to Branding Your Blog will help you
Work through the DIY Branding Guide to help you:
- Define Your Brand Personality
- Relate your Brand to your Audience and incorporate You and Your Business Journey
- Create a Brand Inspiration Board, without needing Photoshop (Using Free Tools)
- Create Branded Visuals including your Logo, Colour Palette, Typefaces and Fonts and Blog Graphics
- Source Photographs that fit your Brand
- Create and use a Brand Style Guide
Included in The Immense Guide to Branding Your Blog:
- My Top DIY Branding Tips
- A 6-page Style Guide Template with full instructions on how to fill it out
- Over 15 links to further information and useful sites to help you perfect your Brand Visuals
- A full example of how I developed an imaginary Brand for an online Wedding Stationary Business, from Moodboard through to finished website mock-up.
All you have to do is Click on the Image Below to get Exclusive Access to The Badass BusinessMum's Club Resource Archive and and Download your Immense Guide to Branding your Blog